Thursday, May 19th: First time out to eat...Pei Wei
They brought us our food and the man said, "How old is she?" I responded, "Four days old." His response, "And you are already out, shouldn't you be home resting?" My mommy guilt set in and I started to eat my food fast, then I asked Pat if we could leave, I was too anxious that she was going to cry because it was so close to feeding time for her. It was worth it to get out of the house though.
Sunday, May 22nd: My First Tornado
Mommy's coworkers came over to meet me and we got to talking so much that we didn't hear the sirens. Thankfully the tornado didn't come our way, but sadly it caused a lot of damage around Minneapolis.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIWC0Usoo9A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIWC0Usoo9A
Monday, May 23rd: First Doctor's Apt
My Stats were:
Weight: 7 lbs. 25th percentile
Height: 19 1/4 inches 50th percentile
Head:14 inches 60th percentile
Tuesday, May 24th: First Time Sleeping in my crib + My First Photo Shoot
This was harder on mommy than me, but it has helped us both get our sleep. Plus, it helps daddy get more rest for work! I have been doing great! This picture is taken on our video monitor, sorry it is a little blurry.
We went to the photographer's house for our pictures, we cannot wait to see them. Isabelle did great! She was a "rock star" according to the photographer. She slept the whole time and held the poses perfectly.
Wednesday, May 25th: My Belly Button fell off in my diaper!
Thursday, May 26th: Went on a walk in the Baby Bjorn with mommy and Stella on one of the first sunny days since I was born!
Friday, May 27th: Happy Birthday Papa and I get to meet Auntie Erin...yeah!!




No comments:
Post a Comment