Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy 40th Anniversary!

Tonight we celebrated Grandma and Grandpa's 40th wedding anniversary! Izzy got to be the flower girl, Pat and Andy were the groomsmen and Erin, Carrie, and I were the bridesmaids I matching outfits. We had a lot of fun, but the pictures are on our camera, so they will have to wait until we get home.
We also rented a pontoon today, which was a lot of fun. Izzy wore her suit and was ready to go! She also hung out on the couch like a big girl and watched the fan move, she was grinning and cooing the whole time!
Grandpa & Grandma gave her, her bath tonight. She has been spoiled! She will be so sad when we go home and she goes back to her boring baths with mom and dad. :)


1 comment:

  1. IT looks like you guys are having fun in Seattle! I cannot wait to see more pictures and hear all about your adventures! Good luck on the flight back!

    ReplyDelete