Monday, July 18, 2011

Tough girl!

Izzy is much tougher than her mommy, that is for sure. She got her shots today at her 2 month apt, but thanks to some help from Jackie (thanks!) and a little research, she only got one shot and one oral dose of medicine instead of SIX! Izzy is thanking me that is for sure! Thankfully we were able to spread out her vaccines so she'll get them all, just not all at once. We don't need to overwhelm her immune system at one appointment. Thankfully she didn't know what was coming, she cried when she got the shot, I cried too! I was able to calm her down quickly and she fell asleep on the way to the car. I was also able to squeeze a Target run in before heading home on this humid, humid day! The doctor said she is in perfect health, here are her two month stats:

Weight: 10lbs (26th percentile)
Length: 22.5 inches (34th percentile)
Head: 15.5 inches (66th percentile)

She is a tough girl and not a baby like her mom, who doesn't use the arm she got a shot in for a day or so. She went right back to kicking on her activity gym and talking to the octopus. Of course, right after I turned the camera off, she started smiling and talking even more.




YouTube Video








1 comment: