Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Flipper

Please excuse my creepy "good job" voice! :) I was holding the camera and Stella back at the same time and apparently decided to use a creepy voice. ;) Izzy has become the flipping queen. She hates Tummy Time, so she normally flips right over as soon as you put her on her tummy. She has been really lazy lately and hasn't been doing it as much, well this week she decided enough with Tummy Time and won't stop rolling over. Pat came home last night to find that is little baby girl is now a big girl who was VERY hyper!! She has rolled a few times from her back to her stomach too, but not without bribes! 

1 comment:

  1. HaHa! Creeper voice is right!! I love it! Isabelle is so darn cute when she coos....I love those noises from babies! It makes my uterus job!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete