I go back to work tomorrow and am having a lot of anxiety about it. I am going to miss being with my little girl all day. She provides me with free entertainment all day long. Thankfully it is only a two day week to start. The nanny starts tomorrow, a real reminder of how lucky we were to have my parents watch her for so long now that we have to start writing checks.
Izzy is getting closer and closer to crawling each day. In fact, she won't go down for naps quite like she used to. Here is a video of her in her crib. She did this for about a half an hour before finally going to sleep. She would get up on all fours, rock back and forth, and then roll all over the place. The quality isn't the greatest since I had to record her video monitor. Expect to see a video of her crawling any day now. Since she is getting so close to crawling, we have been putting her in onesies, sweaters, and leg warmers to help her get more traction, she loves it. I just ordered her some more, as the hardwood floors will not be fun on her knees. Izzy also tried cottage cheese today, she gave a funny face at first, but ended up liking it.



Izzy is getting closer and closer to crawling each day. In fact, she won't go down for naps quite like she used to. Here is a video of her in her crib. She did this for about a half an hour before finally going to sleep. She would get up on all fours, rock back and forth, and then roll all over the place. The quality isn't the greatest since I had to record her video monitor. Expect to see a video of her crawling any day now. Since she is getting so close to crawling, we have been putting her in onesies, sweaters, and leg warmers to help her get more traction, she loves it. I just ordered her some more, as the hardwood floors will not be fun on her knees. Izzy also tried cottage cheese today, she gave a funny face at first, but ended up liking it.
No comments:
Post a Comment