We had a nice weekend. Friday was low key. I took the kids on a walk, we ordered pizza, and watched a movie. Saturday, Pat and Izzy went to swimming while Bobby and I got groceries. Pat smoked some ribs that we brought to Nana after naps. Nana was watching Olivia and so we went to hang out. It turned into an impromptu cousin time (only missing the boys!) I needed to meet up with Jenny to get her money for some shirts so he stopped by. Izzy slept well after being a crazy girl running around with Katelyn and George. Sunday we just relaxed and I met my former coworker for dinner. Weekends always go too fast!

Sleepy boy after a walk Friday

Part of Bobby's costume

He loves it!

Impromptu get together...Izzy was in heaven with Kiki

I think she is ready to babysit

6 weeks apart...trouble!

Olivia is wondering what the heck is going on above her.

Some of the cousins...I wonder if we can get the boys to pose for a photo like this too?

I think Bobby might have Izzy's problem of not sitting still. 😃

Growing up too fast already

Taking it all in

Dressing herself..pajamas, sweatshirt, and ladybug rainboots, essential for doing artwork

On their "puters"
No comments:
Post a Comment