Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekend fun

We had a great weekend with Grandma and Grandpa! Izzy was in heaven having extra attention and would wake up and immediately ask for them. We didn't do a whole lot, life with two different napping schedules makes it difficult to do a whole lot, but Grandma and Grandpa did cheer Izzy on at swimming lessons! We enjoyed some delicious food, great company, and conversation! It is amazing how tiring it can be to do nothing! Two kids, one that is still resisting a schedule, is tiring, but we wouldn't trade it for anything! Love these two buggers to death, but it is amazing how tired we are come 8:00. I realize I didn't take many photos this weekend, I was off feeding Bobby a lot and simply forgot, shoot'

Thanks for the photos from swimming Grandpa!


Happy little boy! 

Solving the world's problems one conversation at a time!

I put everything in my mouth now!
My breakfast helper, mashing bananas for the oatmeal bake!

Pretty excited about her cookie Grandma bought her!
We met up with the Craigmiles last Thursday at the park for some fun! It is impossible to get two toddlers to smile at the camera, especially when water bottles are involved. :)
Enjoying the beautiful night so their moms could catch up!
Someone likes being a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment