I think today was the first day after our amazing vacation, that I have actually felt like we were back to our routine. Izzy decided not to nap two days this week, we were at my mom's house for naps one day since the cleaning lady was coming to our house over naptime, we had a makeup gymnastics class, so we had two classes this week, etc. However, we have had a wonderful week! I hate that it is already mid-July! I am avoiding school at all costs because I am not ready to get back into that mode yet. I do love my job, but goodness, what I wouldn't give to have my days filled with fun adventures with my kiddos like we do in the summer.
Bobby sporting Izzy's glasses.

Izzy found a frog, so she had to investigate it.
We needed some groceries, so we went to Izzy's favorite grocery store, Trader Joes. She likes to use her imagination and always tells me she is going to work at Trader Joes.
Silly girl!
Of course, peanut Izzy, fits into Bobby's infant life jacket!
Bobby didn't want Izzy's dance class to be all about her, so he stole the show by doing his downward dog tricks for all of the moms. They were all laughing.
Mom eyes...
.
Soooo happy to be on a walk with her baby again. Note, her outfit...it was cold on Monday!
We meet up with Nana for lunch on Tuesday after gymnastics and of course, Scoops for dessert.
Izzy did a great job sharing with Bobby!
Izzy kept trying to feed Nana her cotton candy ice cream, Nana was not a fan!
Thanks for lunch and ice cream Nana!
We hung out at Nana's house that afternoon since the cleaning lady was at our house over naptime. Izzy decided not to nap. After naps, Bobby seemed off and has been a little lately, so we decided to get his ears checked out to be safe. Izzy was so lucky, Nana offered to have her stay with her while I took Bobby to the doctor. Nana was finishing cards, so Izzy had her snack on the chair while watching Doc McStuffins.
Bobby loves the fish at the doctor's office. No ear infection, but just loads of ear wax and a little fluid in his ears. Poor buddy had two nurses and myself holding him down to flush out the wax in his ears. He is SO strong and was SO miserable! Poor buddy! I think we wore himself out screaming because he slept in until 8:45 the next day!!
After the doctor's, we went to meet Nana, Jenny, Katelyn, and George for dinner. Izzy LOVES her Kiki!
She came home to smell/eat the flowers.
Ahhh cousin love. These two are sooo tolerant of Izzy and her antics.
Snuggles!
Sorry for choking you, Katelyn!
These two crack me up. They get along SOOOOOO well! I couldn't ask for anything more. They are constantly laughing at each other and smiling in the backseat of the car. Monkey see, monkey do...they both needed to have some applesauce at the store.
We went to the Westend Concert Series on Wednesday, Choo-Choo Bobs Band was playing. They gave away conductor hats.
Playing at the train table.
Conductors!
This boy...he climbs up onto the picnic table, so I flipped it over. He decided to just climb into it instead.
Eating a whole peach.
Helping Daddy make pizza.
Eating her dessert from cooking club.
We had a fun Cooking Club with everyone, babies, husbands, puppies. So fun to watch the kids play together. How adorable is Lucy!?
So cute!
Izzy decided it would be fun to switch cups with Bobby.
The best teething toy...his toes.
Just chalking it up.
She finally took a nap yesterday and woke up and stared out the window for a good five minutes.
Yesterday was Grandma's birthday!! We went to her house for an amazing homemade spaghetti and meatball dinner with ice cream for dessert! We were spoiled and it wasn't even our birthdays. Thanks for everything Grandma and Grandpa! Grandma knows Izzy too well, she bought her pink ice cream cones and sprinkles.
Izzy and I painted our toes before heading to the pool this morning with my coworkers.
Apparently, we also needed some new tattoos for the pool too.

Tattoos!
We decided we needed to order some more tattoos for the cabin in August with the cousins. Izzy did the shopping and picked out the ones she wanted. "I'll just order some more, mommy!"
We went to the pool this morning and then hit up the "Penny Carnival". Izzy tried out the horse races.

Not 100% sure what to do, but she was a trooper.
Super pumped about winning a frog for sinking a putt at the golf station.




































No comments:
Post a Comment