Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas Eve dinner at Nana's house, even though she wasn't there. :) We joined the James family and Patti and Paul. We had a great time and great food! I am still full!
Goofball trying on Papa's boots and his new mohawk hairstyle

Bobby and Izzy were eating up the attention from the boys. 

Nick and Bobby!

Izzy was telling them what to do to help her build her cool new My Little Pony castle from Tim and Julie.




Julie's "famous" tenderloin for her bachelorette party, I mean, Christmas Eve dinner. :)

The kids were good, Santa came!

Izzy came down on Christmas morning.

Bobby rocking his new headphones for the flight. Cheese!

She was too busy opening presents to give me a good smile.

Whoa, I hear music!?

Stud!

This boy!

Isn't she the cutest? I can't get over how old she looks.

Grandma and Grandpa got the kids a new trampoline, along with a bunch of other goodies!

They LOVED it!

Izzy read her new Daniel Tiger book to Bobby.

She has seen the episode a million times so she pretty much has the book memorized.

Reading to Grandma

Family Christmas Photo

Santa's Elves

Christmas Eve outfit
Helping her brother open his presents.

Too busy to smile


Loving his dinosaur present

Cheese

Proud of her Doc McStuffins book


Cheese!

Izzy showing us her homemade gifts for us.

Cheese!













No comments:

Post a Comment