Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Florida, etc.

Here is a photo dump with the rest of the photos from Florida.....
Cutie!

Exploring and loving being outside again.

I could get used to this before dinner every night.


Such a boy!

Taking it all in.

So happy!



In awe over the birds.

Fun in the puddle 

Cousin fun!

Kiki doing her cartwheels 





Unprompted hand holding....melts my heart

Running

Digging fun




We could get used to living by a beach


Forced smile

Running after the seagulls



He was giggling so hard when they all flew away at the same time.



Giant sucker for taking a good nap. 

Izzy shared with Bobby.

These two LOVE their daddy! Their obsession grew to a new level over Christmas break being with daddy for two weeks. It was so nice to have so much family time!

My little boy!

Typical walk back to the room. :)

New Years Eve Fun! Cousins jumping on the bed.

Cuddle time

Dance Party!

Bobby doing his Yoga poses

Goofball

Watching fireworks on the balcony on NYE



Izzy was in awe, we realized she had never seen fireworks bc every 4th of July, she is in bed by the time they go off.She loved them!

WOW!

Morning walk on the pier with Auntie Jenny

This guy, he kills me!

Walk back to the room

Pit stop for Izzy to climb on the creepy pirate's lap. She did this on her own. :)

Drinking from their new cups.

This little guy decided to start talking a lot over break. He grew up so much!

Snuggles with Daddy, his favorite person. He cries when I hold him until Pat picks him up.

Headed to the beach

Weeeee

Ahhhhh

Silly photos with George!

Kiki trying to teach Izzy the duck face.

Kiki's snapchats with Izzy

Yoga time!

Izzy was pretty proud to draw a picture of George

Izzy likes to take selfies with Bobby on the iPad. 

When did she get so old? 

Such a cutie!

She came so far in her swimming on this trip! She can now dive, jump in on her own without floaties, swim to us without floats, etc. So proud!

Cuties!

These two! Last morning swim before heading home. :(

Traveling isn't so bad when you are a kid!

Izzy fell asleep right before take off

Super proud to be getting taller!

Total cheeseball!

Izzy had her first homework assignment/project. She was so proud to do it by herself. She cut the fabric, wanted to use her bingo dobbers to decorate it, etc. I was so impressed. It took a lot out of me not to try to intercept or help. I did very minimal work, like help her open the scissors back up when she couldn't get them open. 

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go to the game after my surgery, but I did it!


Izzy got to ride in style on my back in the airport when Bobby took his turn in the carseat.

Starting to fade, but fought sleeping until right before we landed. 

So proud that she wrote DAD!

Right before landing, he caved and fell asleep.

Grandma and Grandpa spoil us so! They picked up Stella from the farm, which was pretty far away, picked us up from the airport, and had dinner ready for us when we got home! It was amazing! Bobby LOVED the spaghetti, but what doesn't he love!? 

Goofball trying on daddy's winter gear.

And we are back to snow. :(



Pretty excited/proud of her new jammies for Isabelle from Auntie Heather. 

Izzy missed swimming, so daddy took her to Williston the day we got back to swim. 

Bobby tried on my new hat.

Izzy's snowman. I put down the glue, she did the rest. She told me where to place the glue dots, but she did the rest. I was so proud and so was she!

My nose the morning after I fell.....

Lovely surgical slippers and warm blanket. 

Right after surgery, ugh!

The morning after surgery. Feeling a little better. 

Grandma and Grandpa spoiled us again and took the kids to Izzy's gymnastics. Izzy was super excited to be taking gymnastics with Lainy now!

Once again, spoiled by Gma and Gpa! They took us to the Packer game. GO Pack GO!

I couldn't really smile, which makes for an awkward photo, but we made it! Pain meds, long naps on the ride, and good company made it worth it. Thanks to Heather for watching the kiddos for half the day too so we could go! So spoiled!

Go Pack Go!

It is hard to eat with splints in your nose when you can't breath, but I did take advantage and tried to eat the yummy food at the game. 

1 comment:

  1. Such great photos! I hope you print out and frame that one of Izzy and Bobby holding hands walking toward the ocean, ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete