Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Slacker Post

Well, it has been awhile (Sorry Grandpa Al and Gloria!). We have been busy now that the weather is nice and we can be outside more. Here is what we have been up to.....
I went to my cousin's wedding in Arkansas a few weeks ago. Pat had a blast with the kiddos.

It was great to catch up with cousins.



We went to the library and checked out some books.

The kiddos have needed a ton of baths since they have been playing outside so much.

Izzy has gotten some yummy cakepops with Nana on their way to preschool.

Posing by the fountain by Starbucks.

We have been playing some soccer

Bobby is learning too!

Having fun with our little Cinderella and ...

her brother, King Bobby

We went to dinner and after dinner, Izzy wanted to show us where she gets her cake pops with Nana.

Pretty proud

Bobby was super pumped to get a cake pop too!

It warmed up last weekend, so Bobby decided to fully utilize the splash table

This little lady is looking older everyday!

She moved up to a big booster seat in the car now!

We BBQed at Olivia's house. :)

Cuties

Cousin love

Playing with sand

Dinner time

Dessert time 
Izzy's friend came over and they had a blast playing together. 

Izzy all dressed and ready to go to a play for part of her bday

Izzy ended up going with Nana to the play since we came very close to buying a house in a short period of time. We are thankful we decided not to go with the house. :)

We met Nana and Izzy after the play for dinner, Bobby enjoyed his first malt.

She went to sleep and woke up a teenager, I swear.

We enrolled Izzy in all day preschool next year. The kids LOVEd the playground.

Monkey see, monkey do....Bobby trying to Netipot himself after he saw me do it for a week.

Teacher appreciation gifts! We love her teachers!

Sporting their new robes

Her face when she learned she gets to have a sleepover with Nana this week and gets to go shopping to pick out her own presents!

Izzy and I went shopping and got her some new summer/spring clothes. She is such a peanut that we ended up buying 2T pants/shorts and 4T tops. Seriously!? I wish I had that problem.

We met some friends at Ray J's for dinner. Mark was nice enough to surprise the kiddos with some yummy ice cream.

Izzy and Lucy, too cute!

Thanks for getting a photo of us of once, Jess.

Oops, I should have turned this... Izzy's Mother's Day gift from school. I love you because I care about you with her cheesey smile. :)

A boy and his dog

Don't be fooled, he hit Stella and had to hug her to say sorry.

The kiddos found a frog in the backyard.

Bubbles!

Bobby disappeared at Mother's day dinner at Nana's. I found him in her chair trying to play on her iPad.

So happy our kiddos think they need to sneak cauliflower. 

One lucky Mom! Thanks for making me a mom kiddos and thanks for making my day so special Pat, Izzy, and Bobby.

Sleeping with her friends.

Sooooo proud to carry her bday snack for preschool. She wouldn't let me help.



She was so happy she got to pick out the stickers for her bday crown at school.

I can't handle that she is almost four!

Big girl!

Goofall!

Haircut/serious face!

Tonight, Izzy made party popcorn to bring to daycare tomorrow for her bday treat since she'll be at Nana's house on Friday.

She wrote all of her friends' names on the bags and helped put the popcorn into the bags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment