Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kitchen helpers!

Izzy and Stella sat on the floor next to me and helped me in the kitchen tonight. Stella helped clean up messes while Izzy entertained me. Izzy and I made banana bread together, I talked her through the steps, she is bound to be a baker.

First day of camp Nana went really well. Izzy had a great time and even got cousin time. I, of course, was a wreck this morning, balling uncontrollably. I knew she would have a great time with Nana, I just knew I would miss her. Thankfully I got done early and rushed out the door to go and see her. A special thanks to my parents for watching her for us, I would have quit my job if I had to put her in daycare! It is so nice knowing she is with them being loved all day.




No comments:

Post a Comment