Saturday, November 12, 2011

Spoiled

When I say spoiled, I mean Pat, Izzy, and I are spoiled and fully realize that. Last night we had our first night without Izzy. Izzy had s sleepover at Nana and Papa's house and her fan club came over to take her out to dinner, play with her, give her a bath, and read her bedtime stories. Meanwhile, Pat and I were able to celebrate Nicole and Charly's wedding and relax without worrying about Izzy getting crabby or needing to go to bed early. We were spoiled with picture updates which helped being away from her for the whole day and night seem a little easier. We are so lucky that so many people love her and want to take care of her for us. We had a wonderful night, at a beautiful wedding for a wonderful couple. I was honored to be a part of the wedding and am so thankful for Nicole's friendship over the years, congrats Nicole!









No comments:

Post a Comment