I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Izzy loved Christmas and being admired by many. She had a whole cheering section as she was attempting to crawl, which I am okay with not happening just yet. I am not ready for the baby gates and baby proofing that comes with crawling, don't get me wrong, I will be cheering her on when she does it and posting the video here, but I won't be forcing it to happen.....I will let her take her time and figure it out on her own. :) We had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa and look forward to seeing them again in a week! We were so focused on getting Izzy's pictures opening gifts, that we didn't take any of them with Izzy. We will put that on our list of things to do when they return. Here are some of our favorites from the holidays! There is also a video of Izzy saying Mama, it isn't her best, but it is proof! I will try to get more, but as soon as she hears the recording sound, she stops.
No comments:
Post a Comment