I called my mom during a break this morning to see how Izzy was doing. I could hear Izzy in the background having fun, per usual! Then, my mom started laughing. Miss Izzy was rolling back and forth in the basement having fun and saw a blue blanket hanging off the couch and made it her mission to get it down. She kept rolling back and forth until she could get it. Once she got it, she continued to roll herself back and forth and get herself wrapped like a little burrito. She was practicing her stop, drop, and roll moves this morning. She thought it was pretty funny, but found it hard to continue to roll when she was all wrapped up. She cracks me up! My mom sent me some pictures and videos of Miss Izzy! I don't know who is going to be more sad when Christmas break comes and Nana and Papa are away traveling, Izzy or Nana. :) (Or me, because then I won't get video or picture updates!)

No comments:
Post a Comment