Wow, in three short months are little one will be ONE YEAR OLD! I cannot believe she is already 9 months. It feels like just yesterday we brought her home, now her amazingly happy personality shines through more and more each day. It feels like she reaches a new milestone every minute these days! Here are some things are peanut can do now:
*Somehow she sleeps more! She puts herself to bed by putting her hands behind her head and letting you know she wants bed. She now sleeps from 6:30-7:00/7:30am
*She eats A LOT of everything. Some new foods she eats now include: hotdogs, grilled cheese, pasta, egg yolk, bread, cheeto like kiddie puffs (broccoli, kale, etc. flavored).
*She drinks from a big girl sippy cup without handles.
*She entertains herself more and more each day and LOVES Lainy and Stella.
*She really wants to walk, but we have started focusing more on crawling and she is doing GREAT. See the two videos below. She is still figuring out her hands, but she moves and gets her legs up and is finally able to stay focused long enough to get to the object she desires. (Usually the remote or a cellphone)
*If she is crabby, all you have to do is give her your fingers and she'll pull herself up to walk around like a big girl, then she smirks and giggles.
*She now has FOUR teeth. Her two top teeth came in this week. She has been a trooper with the pain.
*Her new friend Lainy started coming to our house for daycare and Izzy loves her so. She smiles when she walks in the door and wants to "walk" over to her carseat and look in at her.
*She is becoming more and more independent. As I type, she is feeding herself her bottle. She refused to drink it when I held her, so she is laying on a pillow, kicking her feet to make her toy play music and drinking her bottle...stinker. :)
I am still as happy as ever!
I am starting to pull myself up to stand, but I am still pretty shaky.
I have FOUR teeth now! If you look close, you can see the two on the top poking through.
Stella is still my best friend! I really love her tags!
I LOVE to walk around and think I am big stuff!
Thanks for letting me use your toy Sally and Libby!
Being silly with Stella.
Love my monkey friend too!
Being silly, poor monkey! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment