Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snowy Day!

Well, it finally happened! Leave it to Leap Day to cause a crazy snow storm in MN. I hate to complain because I know we have had a mild winter, but this morning SUCKED. Every school around us was closed or at least delayed, but not mine. I got a call from the St. Louis Park School District reminding me that school was still in session, lovely! I got the call and was very exciting assuming it meant no school, no such luck. Thankfully, I made it to work safely, but had secretly hoped for a day home with my little peanut instead. Stacie sent me the most adorable pictures of little Izzy in the snow. Pat and I haven't even had the chance to take her out in the snow yet since we have barely had any! So tonight will be the night. Stacie said Izzy started to give her a pouty look when it was time to go inside...sounds about right!



No comments:

Post a Comment