I was not prepared for this last night! We bought Izzy an early birthday present since she loves "walking" with our assistance. I thought this would be a good idea to help her be able to "walk" on her own and pull herself up since it is very sturdy. However, I don't think I was expecting Izzy to get it this fast and go so fast! She loves it! She smiles and is very proud of herself when she practices her walking. Our world is going to be changing real fast, real soon. She is now opening the drawers under her crib and pulling things out and realizing that when she is on her walker, she can hold herself up with just one hand and grab things with the other hand, like the key on our buffet. It seems like our little peanut is slowly going from a baby to a mini toddler. I know she isn't a toddler yet, but with all these changes and independence, it sure feels like it. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment