This pretty much sums up a day in the life of Izzy. I want her life that is for sure! Nothing like biting on everything in sight, playing all the time, taking long naps, going for bike rides, and splashing in the bathtub before bed. Be sure to check out the video of Izzy on our walk the other day. We were dying laughing, she waved almost the whole walk and would kick her feet like she was trying to pedal. We'll be out for another nice walk after work today, another beautiful day here! Hopefully we'll be able to hold off on opening up her birthday present early, her first little swimming pool, until her actual birthday!
I like to chew on ALL things now, I think I am getting more teeth!
I like to ride my horse in the basement.
I get ready for bath time, but still want to play some more!
Showing off my little body.
Loving to wave and kick on my "bike" rides with this beautiful weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment