Monday, July 23, 2012

And we are back, sort of!

We got back after midnight yesterday morning, so we were all a little groggy yesterday. Izzy slept in and took a three and a half hour nap! She has been non stop snuggling with Stella today and playing/walking with her new baby bassinet stroller that Nana got for her. We went to dinner with Nana and Papa last night, so I think my "after vacation detox diet" will have to start today and last until this weekend when we go to the cabin. :)

I did my errands yesterday so Izzy and I could relax today. We thought about going to the pool, but when we went outside it was already humid at 9am. We went for a walk to the park and had so much fun trying out all of the equipment, not just the swing. Izzy is an explorer with no fears! We came back and played in the splash table to cool down and Izzy stole a few cherry tomatoes off the plant for a little snack. Wow it is amazing how much we fit in before 11am nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment