Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Maniac

Izzy has been a busy bee the last few days, maybe that is because I went from having Pat and Carrie home with me for five days to flying solo. We have been keeping busy to help entertain her though. We hit the pool yesterday and today we went to library story time. It was really fun seeing her interact with kids her age and maybe steal a few toys along the way...oops! She also shared toys too. I was surprised she had no problem getting up and moving around the room without me, she'd come check in every once and awhile but would mostly just wave and say hi from across the room. They had magnetic letters at the library that she took a liking to and of course, me being a teacher, I had to get her some to play with at home. (only because I had a gift card to the teacher store!) She has also been entertaining Stella by trying to sit on her bed with her and read her stories or play her music.

No comments:

Post a Comment