We had a wonderful weekend. Everyone was tuckered out by the end of it. We went out to breakfast for Pat's birthday. After a weekend of fun, both Izzy and Daddy were ready for naptime. Pat rocked Izzy after they read a book before naptime, Izzy ended up falling asleep in Daddy's arms. She has never done that before. Clearly she was super tired, she slept for 2.5 hours. I am reminded everyday how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband and father for our child. Thank you for being so amazing Pat and for putting up with me and my craziness. :) I hope you had a wonderful birthday Daddy! We love you so much!
Sooooo tired!
Trying out headbands for a change, she actually kept it on for quite awhile.
Today was my first day of school with students, Izzy and Stella entertained themselves in the bathroom while I got ready. Double trouble!
Running at the park with Daddy on his 30th!
Just hanging out. :)
What a lovely surprise from Izzy and Daddy today! Thank you!
Busy Izzy getting into everything at the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment