It is so fun seeing and hearing the new things Izzy is picking up at daycare. Her latest, spinning in circles, talking in a monster voice, and saying, "Ohhhh" and what sounds like "uh-oh". When I went to pick her up today, I met Brooks, who seems to be the boy that Izzy likes to copy. Of course, he had a giant red mark on his head from falling just like Izzy always does, a match made in heaven. Izzy is also doing a great job using sign language for more, in the right context. She has also started perfecting her tantrums, so fun! Oh the joys of being one of ten kids at daycare, survival of the fittest, she has to make herself known. I recorded her pathetic attempt at a meltdown last night and will have to share it a day this week so you can experience what we do multiple times a day. :)
I had a meeting today and wasn't able to pick Izzy up until 4:30 since Daddy is still in Chicago. I am normally one of the first moms to pick up her child in the afternoon. Little did I know, Miss Observant noticed that she is normally the first to get picked up. Today, Izzy saw the first mom come downstairs for pick up and started crying when she realized it wasn't me, poor girl! Talk about pulling on your heart strings! Thankfully she was able to patiently wait for me to arrive, but poor girl ha to wait and was one of two left at daycare by the time I got there! I made it up to her by taking her to Barnes and Noble, after dinner and bath, so I could return something and she had a blast walking around with the buckets they had there.













No comments:
Post a Comment