We had a fun weekend, but it was busy as usual. We got our house painted
blue this past week, so we had some runs to Maynards to find a new
front door and figure out new shutters as well. Leave it to Pat to make
us our new shutters and save us a ton of money, while making our house
look awesome. I'll share a photo of the painted house and will give you
an updated photo once all of our fun additions are added like a new
front door, window planter box (thanks Tim and Julie), a new mailbox,
and some planters. It is amazing what a difference paint can make. Izzy
had a fun weekend too. She got to have a sleepover with Nana and play
with her cousins so we could continue to organize my dad's garage condo.
She was pooped and took a nice long nap for us when we got home.
Nana: "Can she have....nevermind, why am I asking, I will just give it to her when you leave anyways." Izzy enjoying her chocolate covered pretzel and puppy chow, something she doesn't get at home. What are grandparents for, right? :)
Izzy loves guacamole and Chipotle as much as I do. It wasn't easy for me to share, but with her, I'll share anything.
Izzy and Stella are little detectives. Our neighbors dog came by to visit and they were on top of it.
The new blue house, Pat is making shutters and other goodies to add more white to it.
It snowed today, Izzy walked out and was in complete awe. I couldn't get her into the car for daycare, she wanted to play.
She is busy, so we are busy finding things to entertain her. Her new favorite, coloring and "sorting" pom-poms into an ice cube container.
All tuckered out from a day with her cousins and Nana. She had so much fun.
Izzy eating her new Elmo's eyes. Thanks to Mary for giving her some Halloween money, Izzy picked out her favorite, Elmo.
Loving wearing Daddy's new hat from Erin and Andy.
She loves books where you have to "peek" under the flaps.
In complete awe of the snow falling.
No comments:
Post a Comment