Well, leave it to Pat and I to give in and give Izzy a Christmas gift early. :) In fairness, we have no place to store it with Pat working on the shutters in the garage. Also, we have to enjoy one more year where she doesn't know when Christmas really is and we will be in Mexico for Christmas. Not to worry, we have other presents (that of course, I ordered last night) that will be under the tree for her to open before our trip. We found this adorable kitchen set on Craigslist and couldn't pass up the deal. Of course, being a teacher, I had to add a magnetic board so she can use her letters. She woke up this morning and was super excited to open every door and "hide" her letters. She kept trying to turn on the faucet too. I think this will be her new love. Nana got her some play food that she'll get in a few weeks at Family Fun Day, so she will be a chef in no time. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment