Wednesday, December 19, 2012

16 weeks

Well I am sure you can tell from my face, I might not LOVE being in pictures myself. But... I owe it to baby #2 to do as I did for Izzy and take belly bump pictures. Plus, Auntie Carrie always requests them. :) I must admit, with Izzy I had already taken a few weeks worth of pictures by now, sorry baby #2, we do love you, life has just gotten in the way. We have another apt tomorrow to hear baby's heart rate and check-in so we are hoping all is still well. These days I find myself napping and sleeping a lot and my back is pretty sore, but overall between Izzy and my kindergarteners, I am kept so busy that I don't have time to think about how I am feeling, etc. We have an ultrasound on January 18th and will find out if baby is a boy or a girl.

On the Izzy front, the doctor said her ear is healing nicely so no more medicine is needed and her lungs are sounding great. She has been a trooper and she seems 100% better today! She is cleared for Mexico, YEAH! She is also eating a lot of guacamole and black beans in preparation. :)





1 comment:

  1. Yay baby bump pictures! You only had your cooking blog when you were pregnant with Izzy so you never posted. Plus when I see you you're always wearing a coat so I never get to see the growing belly... Not that you get very big anyway. Looking great, have fun in Mexico stay away from the ice ;)

    ReplyDelete