Well....it seems it is officially winter in Minnesota. It has been snowing all day long. It is very pretty to look at, but those of you who know me, know I am not a fan of the cold or the mess that snow brings. I HATE driving in the snow, maybe because I have white knuckles the whole time I drive in it. However, seeing winter through Izzy's eyes this year may just change my perspective. Let me be clear, she is my child, so I would be lying if I said she didn't cry when she first got outside and just looked at me like, "What is all the fuss about?" All of her snow gear really makes it hard for her to move and she is constantly moving. I kind of like the winter for that reason. :) Here are some photos from our snow day.
Just taking it all in.
"What do you want me to do, Mom? I can't move! "
Watching Stella run around like crazy.
"What is this stuff?"
Cheese!
My attempt at having Izzy make a snow angel, clearly she wasn't a fan.
Torture, just torture.
Still trying to recover from the snow angel, sorry Daddy.
"Whoa, this slide is uneven."


No comments:
Post a Comment