Tuesday, January 8, 2013

19 Weeks + Princess Izzy

Holy cow, next week will be the halfway mark and we will find out if we are having a boy or girl! It is amazing how fast pregnancy goes the second time around when you at focused on chasing a toddler around. I am constantly eating and am pretty tired after work each day. Usually after Izzy goes to bed, I lay in bed to get comfortable, watch a little TV, and doze in and out of sleep.

Izzy continues to love her potty and being a big girl. We went to dinner tonight and she used a booster seat for the first time at a restaurant and thought she was big stuff. She was SO good! She is so nosy that I think she loved being able to watch everyone in the restaurant while she ate. She is at such a fun stage and now that she is healthy, she is laughing all the time.



























No comments:

Post a Comment