We haven't forgotten about baby boy either, Pat isn't home to take a weekly picture. I am proud to announce that baby boy is now the length of a spaghetti squash and weighs one pound. I don't get these fruit/vegetable references, seriously, one week it is saying the length of ____, the next week it is the size of _____, I don't like how it is inconsistent, but that is just me. Thankfully he is such a mover, but is still a peanut and doesn't bother my bladder too much yet, so I am able to sleep without having to get up in the middle of the night.....I know, I know, I just jinxed myself, it will start tonight I am sure. Parents at school are starting to ask me if I am pregnant, so I must finally be past the "did she just gain weight?" stage and actually look pregnant. According to the app on my phone, we have 17 weeks and 5 days left! HOLY COW! Those of you winter-haters like me, that means only 17 weeks until SUMMER! YEAH! Hopefully I'll continue the belly bump posts next week, poor baby boy has been neglected once again. He won't be short on love once he arrives.
Yeah, mommy is helping me!
Uh Oh!
Eating some food, finally!
Too cool for school!
What do you mean I have a big head?
Just doing some work!
Hey...look what I found!
We should get all three girls in their track suits and take pictures :) nice talking Izz!
ReplyDelete