I can't believe our baby is already 5 months old, almost a half of a year! Where has time gone? I hate going back to work for that reason, it seems time just goes so fast and I feel like I miss so much while away. Mr. Bobby is starting to get onto a schedule finally...THANK Goodness. He likes to go to bed between 6:45-7, but sometimes likes to hang with his sister and will go down around 7:30. I usually wake him to eat around 10ish so that he will sleep until anywhere between 5-6:30. We are still working on the sleeping in later, but we are hoping that will come with time. He is mister social. I have to go to his room with the door shut to feed him now otherwise he wants to watch his sister instead. He is always smiling. He LOVES his sister and has really started to notice Stella and follow her around the room. Since he is always happy, we knew something was up when we picked him up from daycare yesterday and he had only slept for two hours total, he took two short naps and was a little off. We came home and he slept for a short time and woke up fussy, he wouldn't eat and was kind of a mess. Turns out, Mister Bobby got his first tooth! His bottom right tooth came on 11-12-13, kind of fun! Thankfully he still slept well last night and woke up happy for daycare. He got to go to daycare without his sister today since she was up most of the night with a cough and got to hang with mom today. Bobby is getting closer and closer to rolling over again, he did it the first week at daycare and hasn't much since. He keeps rolling to his side and plays with his feet, so I am sure it will happen again soon. He is also very strong and wants to be such a big boy, that he keeps trying to sit up on his own.
Likes:
- chewing my two fingers constantly!
-drooling like crazy!
-giggling and smiling all the time
- trying to follow my sister with my eyes
-watching everyone and everything
-EATING!
-Smiling! (smiling is my favorite!)
-Izzy
-chewing on everything
-playing with my nuk
Dislikes:
-being overtired
-teething
-being cold
-not being able to see what is going on
One of my favorites, bedtime snuggles! I know it is a short period of time before he won't want to do this, so I have to enjoy it while I can.
Someone loves himself! :)
I Love jumping around in my jumperoo!
If you mustache, I am working on my muscles!
Just chewing on my elephant and anything else that I can pull to my mouth! Check out how much he has grown in comparison to his newborn photos at 9 days old below!
Just a wee little one, before he packed on the pounds.
Ohh these two, melt my heart daily! Their love for each other is so touching.
Goofy boy!
I tried sitting up to show off and fell down! :)
He is already flicking me off at 5 months old...we are in trouble!
Soooo happy!
Izzy at 5 months...a little difference in size!




No comments:
Post a Comment