Saturday, November 16, 2013

Photo dump

I love the weekends!
So happy, even when I am teething!
Second cousins hanging out!
These two...
Reading with her second cousin, Natalie!
Bobby borrowed Olivia's sleep suit last night to see if he could sleep through the night without waking himself. It worked!! He slept from7-8pm, woke up a little confused and went back down until 6am!
Out cold!
 
Bobby decided to be like his sister and get his first two teeth at the same time! Izzy got her first two at six months over thanksgiving, Bobby decided to one up her and get his at five months! 
Bobby's new favorite sleep position, on his side.

Izzy was home sick Wednesday so I took out the Christmas decorations to keep her distracted from coughing for a little bit.
After getting little sleep the night before, we stopped to get me a dark hot chocolate and Izzy got a little treat too.

Not feeling 100% here, but still managed a slight smile!
Someone missed her brother while he was at daycare!
He loved it at first, then he wasn't so sure.
Sock bunning it up!
Stella turned 5 yesterday! 


2 comments:

  1. Fun picture decorating =) what's a sleep suit?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is basically a snowsuit haha! He looks like the kid from the Christmas story! It is suppose to help with their startle reflex, I wasn't a believer until I tried it!

    ReplyDelete