Saturday, January 11, 2014

Photo catch up


"I'll just feed myself mom, you are taking too long!"

These two get along so well right now! II love Izzy's expression as she helps give Bobby a bath!

Daddy went to cheer on the Pack in Wi last weekend. Mommy needed a shower while Bobby napped, what to do with Izzy? Tell her she can give her mermaid a bath while I shower. I think I even got my makeup on and my hair dried while she did this!

Cheering on the Pack!

Izzy needs to work on her Poker face. Someone was busted drinking the shaving cream while "painting" in the bath.

This winter is one for the books! I had last Monday and Tuesday off of work due to the cold! Freeze days, a new concept, but I like it!

My cheering section when I found out I got not one, but two extra days of Christmas break!

She is a nut, that pretty much sums her up!

This little man wants to be a big boy already and eat all the foods like his sister!

"Mommy, take a picture!"

"I dressed myself today! I match mommy, look polka dots and polka dots!"

Making some pictures to send out.

Bobby's version of mom eyes!

Rolling the ball to each other. Izzy loves that Bobby can sit up now and interact with her more.

Bobby sporting his doctor scrubs shirt, maybe someday?

Loving the Tim Tams that Gma and gpa Brought back from Austrailia!

Do you think I am teething? His two top teeth have been coming through for too long!

Someone LoveS eggs! He inhaled his scrambled eggs and cheese for dinner!

Testing out daddy's snowboard

FaceTime with Olivia!

All ready to stick her landings at her first day of gymnastics!

She was in heaven and did such a good job! I think gymnastics will be her sport with her small build! The teacher was surprised she hadn't taken gymnastic classes before. She asked when we left if she goes back tomorrow. Best investment!

Jumping with Miss Linda











 















No comments:

Post a Comment