Thursday, January 30, 2014

Photo dump

Just dressing up Stella in Izzy's clothing.

Goofball in her blocks bin

Super excited about building blocks

Morning snuggles and coloring.

Izzy helped me make dessert for cooking club on one of my two "freeze days" home with the kids this week.

Being silly with Daddy's hat

Big boy eating everything in sight! He ate sausage and pancakes for lunch the other night and inhaled it! He needs to stop trying to grow up so fast.

Dancing before bed

We finished Izzy and Bobby's valentines on Tuesday. Izzy was pretty vocal about which color her friends got and how I out the tags on the bubbles.

"I just working on my numbers mom!"

One of my freeze days forecast, just as a funny reminder someday.

Just watching the poor postman deliver in this cold weather.

That moment when you realize your baby might be bigger than your oldest!

Someone is starting to get into things already.

I could just eat him up.

She is in love with her new Lego train set.

I could eat her up too! I can't believe I signed her up for preschool today! Slow down time, I can't handle how fast all of these milestones are coming!

Izzy and I before beach day at school.




















No comments:

Post a Comment