I went to yoga last night. This is the picture I got from Pat of Izzy doing yoga at home too.
This is a picture from when Izzy went to urgent care. They put her in this contraption so she wouldn't move during her X-rays. They said most kids cry, but Izzy didn't seem to mind it.
We went to the Park Tavern on Sunday night for dinner. Izzy is big into drawing shapes and trying to write some letters, here she is asking Daddy to write her name for her.
Bobby's first time in a high chair at a restaurant.
He still might be a little small...haha He had to reach up onto the table to get his food.
.

Loving being a big boy
"I just working on my shapes mommy!"
She loves making circles and hearts, but of course, wants a new piece of paper after making two on each page.
Bobby checking out Stella.
Double Trouble
Goof balls
Bobby sounds like he is screaming, but he is really laughing hard!
Miss Mother Hen Izzy
No comments:
Post a Comment