Friday, February 21, 2014

MinneSNOWta!

Okay MN, this weather is getting really old! While I love that I got a snowday today, I also don't want to teach until the middle of June! We had a "heat wave" on Tuesday and Wednesday so we played outside. Today, it was a little too cold out, so we brought the snow inside! It was a great snow day! No snow day is complete without a trip to the pool after naps!
We had to walk in the street, but it was worth it!
Trying to build a snowman.
She loves to have me build a snowman and then she knocks it down.
Love this little man!
Taking a little break from the cold to chew on his hat.
Izzy's changing station...
Me Bobby is starting to crawl backwards...eek!
Pretty proud that he got into the corner
You brought the snow inside mom?!
First snowman built...
And then knocked down...
Second one built! Stella wanted in on the eyes and nose, but Izzy ate them first.
Showing Bobby what he has been missing, how to eat snow.
He figured it out quick!
Goofball 
Backed into a corner again

















No comments:

Post a Comment