Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Nana's Birthday and Outdoor Fun

Happy, Happy Birthday to Nana! We love you so and hope you had a wonderful day. Thanks for all you do for us! We celebrated Nana, George, and Tom's birthdays last night with a fun BBQ. Papa even came to celebrate....We were sitting in my mom's basement after dinner talking and someone noticed that there were four deer out on the ice. We all stood up to look at them and a huge eagle swooped down onto the ice, picked something up, and went back into a tree. My dad has always shown himself as an eagle, so it was pretty cool to think that he stopped by the party to say hello and wish my mom a happy birthday! If only he could have been there with us in person, he always loved a party! 

Today gave me hope, the weather finally started to warm up and it started to feel like spring. I don't want to get too excited just yet, but it seems like spring might be here, FINALLY! We enjoyed the nice weather with a wagon ride, chalk drawings in the driveway, and of course, a little scootering around the driveway.
She looks older by the day....
 
Cheeseball!
 
I swore I was just in the hospital having this little guy, when did he become so old!?

I could seriously eat him up!

Bobby is obsessed with the wagon!

Seriously, he look so old here!

"Hey mom, look, I am making a square."

I love when it is chalk weather!

Scooter queen

Love these two so!

Bobby was giggling the whole ride, it was pretty cute. He would look at Izzy and immediately giggle. 

Big kids!

Bobby is always checking out Izzy.

Daravingas/Izzy hug!

2 of the Princesses of the family.

Being silly with Lori

Happy birthday Nana, George, and Tom!

Cousin bath time.

Cuties!

That smile kills me.

It is painful to look at her place her teeth like that for photos.

Much better, check out the tummies on these two babies!

Over here Libia!

Stud

No comments:

Post a Comment