Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Break

We had quite the spring break....I can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow. Summer....hurry up! 
 After nap snuggles and snacks



Bag Lady in training.

Putting money in her piggy bank

Cleaning her kitchen and the house.

This is where Izzy chose to sit while I cleaned the floors.

Cool Dude!

Library Storytime

Izzy LOVED the kid sized sink in the library bathroom.

Too much fun for one day, so Izzy chose to play during nap time. She filled her backpack with goodies and put on a football baby hat.

Getting ready for gymnastics.

Our little pirate!

We went to the pool with Haddie and Kari!

Cuties!

Izzy decided to dress herself...can't wait to see the outfits that come from this.

Playing with the toy that Papa gave her.

Izzy and I had at Costco!

We went out to eat at Streetz

Always being a diva

Bobby loves bath time now that he can crawl in the water.

Dressing herself again...

"I go swimming with Carrie on her birthday!"

It wouldn't be "SPRING" break in MN without snow!

He is getting so fast and is getting into EVERYTHING!

Working on our open eyes/open mouth smile.

Bubble fun

Big boy in the shopping cart


I got this mom!

Comparing heights with Miss Adorable Lucy! Bobby is trying to show off his WI shirt.

YEAH...we can finally go outside for a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment