Saturday, April 5, 2014

Photos and Izzy quotes

Goofball all excited to go to back to Debbie's house on Monday!
Who needs toys when you can play with a vacuum. 
Bobby is working hard to try to pull himself up in his crib...so not ready for this!
Just enjoying some after work beverages!
Daddy and his little helper!
Our Princess!
Our stud prince!
Up,up, up and away!

Outtakes 
Away she goes!
Always eating!

Practicing our letters and shapes

Pretty proud to be pulling himself up in the bath.
Look at me!
Silly girl wearing Pat's pants!


Quotes from Izzy:

"Mom, stop talking and let's do this!" As she was holding a ball and wanting to play catch with me.

"Look, it says Bobby's formula on here." Pretending to read the expiration date label on her mandarin oranges. 

"Where are you?" (To Carrie on FaceTime) "I am in Australia, where at you Izzy?" "Minnesota, Saint Louis Park!"

Her sense of humor has really started to show itself recently. Her favorite thing to do is say things wrong on purpose and follow it up with "kidding!" Accompanied by a goofy laugh. 

"Izzy do you want to go to Home Depot?" "No, I don't want to go to Home Depot, it is boring!"

Just a little conversation during a game of Go Fish:

Me: Want to play go fish Izzy?

Izzy: Sure, I am going to win!

Izzy made a match and said, "I am almost winning!"

"I told you I didn't have it and I did, dat is weally funny!"


No comments:

Post a Comment