Saturday, April 19, 2014

This and that

It has been a busy week! Mr. Bobby cut two more teeth on the top and has been a little off as a result. He spiked a fever, so I decided we should take him in. This morning, I ran the Hot Chocolate 5k, so fun! Nana stayed with napping Bobby while daddy took Izzy to gymnastics! When I got home from the race, Bobby and I went to the doctor, poor little guy has an ear infection in both ears! He has been a trooper! First ear infection and first time on meds for this little guy. Izzy and daddy met Mary at a petting zoo they had set up for Easter. Izzy loved it! She came home and told me, "Mommy, they had a misses mama, a big one!" We read the book Llama, Llama Misses Mama, so she decided a llamas name was misses mama instead. I love this age, well most of it, because she is understanding so much more and can communicate so much better than before. She gets concepts and humor, she cracks me up! Mr. Bobby finally decided to get up on his knees when he crawls on Friday and he is so much faster!
Snuggles at the doctor with poor sick baby!
My reward: hot chocolate and fondue with fun things to dip! 
Helping me clean!
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter!
Olivia and Nana came to play on Friday!
She looks older by the minute! First time wearing jeans since she was maybe six months old. They all fall down on her!
Party props!
Selfies 
I could eat him up
My babies!
Big girl!
Izyy wanted Stella to be included too

No comments:

Post a Comment