Wednesday, February 13, 2013

24 Weeks + Photo Bombers :)

Yesterday we made it to the 24 week mark. It is crazy to think that we only have 4 more months to go. Summer will hopefully be here before we know it. Both Izzy and Stella decided to be photo bombers in this week's pictures. As soon as Izzy sees the closet doors close and the chalkboard go up, she stands again the closets and says "Cheese!" She is a very observant child. I seem to have caught a nice sinus infection, but that hasn't stopped me from craving ice cream, sweets, and dark hot chocolate. It is a good thing that this year for Lent I decided to take a different approach and not give anything up since I feel I have given up a lot of my favorites due to being pregnant (diet coke, beer, soft cheeses, lunch meat, etc.), but rather take a pay it forward/gratitude approach and do something each day for someone else. It started today with bringing hot chocolate to our daycare ladies. It might not always be buying something, but it might be a note telling someone how much they mean to me, etc. I am hoping I can keep up! I am off topic, baby boy is doing well. He has been kicking more and more each day. He seems to be more active at night, let's hope he gets his days and nights figured out once he comes out to play in June. He also likes to kick when he hears Izzy.
 
I don't think Izzy has any idea what is coming her way or how much her life is going to change in just four short months, but we are doing our best to spoil her and enjoy one on one time with her before her brother makes his entarance into this world. Izzy is a talking machine. We sometimes forget how much she understands now and how much she talks until she will repeat EVERYTHING that you say back to her with a little grin and shakes her head yes in agreement as she says it. Our little baby is going to be a big girl come tomorrow night when we take down her crib and have her sleep in her toddler bed for the first time. We need to start to prepare for baby boy and give her enough time to adjust as well, so since I have off on Friday and Monday, we figured it would be the perfect time to make the transition in case it doesn't go as smoothly as we are praying. :) We'll update you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment