Monday, February 25, 2013

Crazy

Well I haven't been the best blogger lately, but I have been taking a lot of pictures. We had a good weekend, productive, but fun. Pat started the basement desk project so we can start to get the nursery set up for baby boy. I feel like I am already going through nesting mode at this point, which isn't good for anyone. :)



Izzy decided to read Stella a story named after her. 


Miss Neighborhood Watch, keeping an eye on everything and everyone. 


Izzy put herself in two timeouts this weekend. I told her if she didn't sit down in her chair, she'd get a timeout. I asked her if she wanted a timeout and she said, "Yes!" She sat there for a little bit, got up and said, "Sorry!" 


These two are going to be trouble once baby boy arrives.


 Goofball loves her glasses.


Sporting Papa's work gear!


Just going for a stroll with my girls.


Diva!


Izzy got to play with Evan for a little bit!


Evan went right for the kisses.


Busted!


Just hanging out with my friend, Elmo.


Taking Stella for a walk around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment