Busy Saturday! Izzy had swimming lessons and loved that she had her own cheering section. Nana came with to learn the ropes for swimming lessons for when we are in Hawaii and Bobby and I decided to check it out too since we had never been. Izzy kept looking up and was waving at us. She has become quite the fish. Then, we stopped at my aunt and uncle's house so they could meet Bobby and so we could see my cousin and her adorable children. We came home and Chase stopped by since he was in town, he is a natural with babies. After naps, the Craigmiles came over for dinner. Pat used the smoker for the first time to smoke some ribs. Once bedtime for the kids hit, Jackie came back over to watch our new favorite show, Revenge, and Pat went over to hang out with Reid and watch a movie. It was so much fun!

Bobby started smiling today, but he is quick so I haven't caught it on camera yet.
It is tiring watching Sister's swimming lessons.
Cousin Leo and MJ loving Bobby up!
MJ could have held him all day! She was so good with him. It is too bad they live in New York.
Chase stopped by to meet Bobby!
The Craigmiles came over for snuggles and a BBQ! Sally is ready for another baby Jackie. :)
I'm ready too, I'm just not ready to be a single mom to 3...Reid will be done with grad school soon enough :)
ReplyDelete