Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Park time + twins

PWe have been parking it up lately! Yeaterday, we met Anna and Evan in EP for a kids concert and park play. Bobby got to hang out with Nana yesterday while we went so I could focus on Izzy and have less baggage to tote. I felt so naked without him, but I know Izzy loved having all of my attention and loved that I could actually follow her around the park.

Today, we ran a quick errand to return something and on the way home, Izzy spotted a park, "Mom, park! I like the park!" With that, we stopped at a new park and Izzy was in heaven! 

Daddy had to work later tonight, so we took a walk down the street to our second park today. Izzy loved it!
Old man, Bobby in his sunhat getting ready for his Baby Bjorn ride to the park.

All tuckered out after the park. He only slept for about ten minutes in the swing. He has recently decided he isn't a fan of the swing. I hope that changes!

And onto the twins...I keep looking back at old photos of Izzy. I keep trying to take similar pictures of Bobby to compare the two. I have a feeling we have another child that will look nothing like me...







No comments:

Post a Comment