Thursday, July 11, 2013

This and That

We had a fun time at library storytime on Tuesday and did a quick run to Target before nap. After naps, it was water fun on the deck. Izzy went to daycare yestersay so I could run a few errands with Bobby and get some new clothes for Hawaii! Last night, we went to the Harris' house for dinner. I am super bummed i didnt take any pictures there! Izzy had a blast and Bobby loved the snuggles. It was so fun to catch up, but it always makes me feel old! Elizabeth will be 21 on Friday! Time flies!

Today, we met Anna and Evan at the West End for their kid concert and ran into Izzy's daycare friend, Grayson.
Using her stool to get things she wants on the counter. This is her stool to get on the potty, but as I was cleaning, she decided to go get it so she could get the water bottle.

Playing with the gears after library storytime. I swear she will be an engineer some day.

The never ending cart at Target. Bobby felt so far away and I felt like Austin Powers trying to turn around in the middle of an aisle..forward, reverse, forward, reverse

Bobby is between sizes, but I love trying on new outfits. Here he is sporting his Adidas outfit that George picked out. Guess what, the James' got him the same one in a bigger size so he can look cute in it even longer, yeah!!

Drinking the water from her new fountain from our neighbor.


Cheeseball

Apparently her splash table doubles as a pool?

Someone is finding his fingers like his sister

Living the rough life!

Carrying around her monkey and stickers that the Harris' gave her.

Izzy and Grayson!

Izzy wanted Bobby in her bed before nap and thought it was hilarious!

Love!!









No comments:

Post a Comment