Thursday, May 15, 2014

Interview with Izzy, our 3 year old!

Well this week has been a little insane to say the least. Every night we have had something going on. It has been stressing me out because I have been wanting to do so many things for Izzy's birthday, like make her slideshow. It just hasn't happened yet. Maybe this weekend I'll get it done between gymnastics and her birthday party and our school's spring concert. The school year is winding down, which means it is BUSY, Busy, busy! The countdown is on for summer when I get to spend all day with my kiddos, yeah!

I was happy that tonight, Izzy and I could have a little time after I got home late from work, to sit down so I could interview her the night before she turned 3! This girl cracks me up! We did one take, I let her goofiness show...

Interview with Izzy, age (almost) 3  
You Are My Sunshine  
Goofball singing...just before this, we were outside and our neighbor, Arrow, called us over to show us a baby rabbit that came out of its hole. She decided to incorporate that into her song.  
Izzy being Izzy...  
This is from last week, Izzy couldn't stop laughing. She would ask to go to the park and I'd tell her not to say that because Stella would start to bark and freak out, she thought it was hilarious....

No comments:

Post a Comment