I forgot to look at Pat's phone for photos before uploading, here are some more....
Bobby Flay's Mesa Rib eye, AMAZING!
I had the red and black crusted Filet Mignon, I am weird about meat and inhaled this whole thing. I messed it up on my plate before taking a photo, so the picture doesn't do it justice. I am salivating just looking at this again! I would go back just for this meal!
View from our hotel room, not too bad!
Pat went golfing, here are some photos of his terrible view. ;)
The Dirty Banana (backdoor banana as it became known as), became a favorite of our group. As you can see, things were really cheap there!
These next few are from Eleuthera.....ahhh bring me back!
This is for Heather!
Back to Atlantis
Some of the Minneapolis Sherwin dudes
The yacht we bought with pocket change. ;)
My beau!


















No comments:
Post a Comment