This past weekend, the kiddos and I had a weekend of fun since Daddy was in Chicago. The kiddos were great and we packed the weekend with fun events.
Friday after daycare, we got our haircuts and got some yummy Mac and Cheese from Panera.
Izzy with the dinosaur at the hair place.
Third time is a charm!? Bobby didn't cry, he was surprisingly serious at his haircut this time. I'll take serious over kicking and screaming any day!
Total cheeseballs!
Bobby has become quite the handful and quite the ham. He works both in his favor :)
Cuties with their new cuts.
I love how Bobby looks at Izzy
Saturday we went to Peace Coffee shop to meet Daniel Tiger.
Izzy sporting Olivia's hat, thanks O! We had to buy one of our own because she looked so cute in it.
We made Izzy and Olivia's dreams come true and Bobby's fear become a reality.
Of course, once we walked away, Bobby was pointing to Daniel Tiger and was crying because he wanted to see him. I don't think he realized who he was when we took the photo.
Izzy and trolley!
I let these goofballs get into their seats from the trunk, you would have thought they won the lottery. So excited! It is the small things. We went to lunch at Panera with Heather and Olivia before heading home for naps.
Bobby continues to get into EVERYTHING. He has become more vocal ( and by vocal, I mean just screams) when he doesn't get his way or we don't know what he wants. We are approaching 2 so I suppose it is time. I say it time and time again, boys and girls couldn't be more different. It is amazing our house is still standing with the way Bobby bangs, throws, and drops everything.
After naps, we went to Costco and picked some DQ for dessert.
Bobby was pretty excited!
Sunday morning, Uncle Tom came with donuts and smoothies, along with one of his new puppies, Otis. The kids had a blast!
Isn't Otis the cutest?
Being goofballs
Uncle Tom trying to get the kids to smile. I love how Izzy puts her hand around Bobby.
After Tom and Otis left, we decided to go fishing for letters in the bathtub, but we found that the fishing poles like to stick to the bathtub a lot.
Then, we played dress up in the basement with Kiki and George's old costumes.
"Do I look beautiful mom!?"
Dinosaur Bobby
I am hoping she'll be a monkey for Halloween this year since this fits perfectly!
"Ahhhhhh-ahhhhh"
Princess Jasmine, wig and all.
She wouldn't take off the Jasmine shirt, she even slept in it!
After nap snuggles with Daddy once he was back from Chicago.
Stella is just as pissed about the snowfall as we are...
Izzy practicing for her Easter chapel that she has tomorrow for school.
Bobby being a goof before bed.
























No comments:
Post a Comment