Sunday, March 1, 2015

Winter

I have been terrible about updating the blog this year...oops! Here is what we have been up to the last few weeks:
Izzy got a new book for Valentine's Day...I think she likes it since she fell asleep with it.

Bobby ate some delicious cupcakes that Grandma made.

My cheerleaders as I vacuum under the table.

This little heartbreaker is obsessed with jumping on the trampoline.

Izzy was excited to do some watercolor painting with special crayons.

We had a fun day together on President's Day.

Izzy thought Stella was cold....she looks thrilled.

We met Grandma for Ash Wednesday Mass and Grandma showed Izzy all of the crosses at the Church.

Izzy has always been a star in our eyes, but she got to be the Star of the Week at Preschool last week. 

I may have gone overboard on this assignment, but she was so excited. The teacher told Grandma that Izzy did a great job sharing, but went a little fast and they had to have her slow down and explain each photo. The teacher in me knew I was being "that parent" by sending in a poster with 26 photos on it for an almost 4 year old to share, so I made her practice saying it fast so it wouldn't take too much time. :)

A is for Aunts, B is for Brother Bobby, C is for Cousins, D is for my dog, Stella, E is for my best friend, Eleanor, F is for my family, G is for Grandma and Grandpa, H is for Heather, my Godmother, I is for ice cream, my favorite, J is for jumping on the trampoline, K is for my cousin Katelyn, L is for my Love of gymnastics, M is for My favorite food: corn, N is for Nana, O is for Olivia, P is for Papa, I miss him, Q is for Queen Izzy, R is for my love of Reading, S is for School, T is for Tim, my godfather, U is for my Uncles, V is for Vacations, W is for swimming in the Water, X is for X-ray for my lungs, Y is for Yoga, I love doing tree pose, and Z is for Zoo, I love the Zoo. 


Izzy decided she wanted a dinosaur themed party this year. This came as a shock, since she is such a girly, girl, but I managed to make her a shirt that was still a little girly. :)

Bobby enjoyed having milk in his cereal.

She may have gone back a little too far with the toothbrush.

Bobby being goofy

Grandma and Grandpa were nice enough to take the kids overnight last weekend so we could have date night. It was amazing. We met up with Kathryn and Derek at Harriet Brewery and had an AMAZING dinner at Burch in uptown. 

Meanwhile, the kids had a blast with Gma and Gpa!

Thank you guys!

Izzy got a new sassy swimming suit

Izzy helping make muffins, her favorite thing to do

Bobby has been trying to give Stella kisses.


Izzy continues to practice writing her brother's name. I love her Y's.

Being silly, giving her baby doll her nebulizer mask.

Bobby keeps trying to ride on Stella's back.

Izzy was invited to her first friend birthday party last week, she had a blast with her preschool friends.

Bobby went to Urgent Care earlier last week and has a double ear infection. Izzy Facetimed him to keep him happy during the wait.

Izzy thinking before swimming lessons.

Big Girl has no fear in the water
Izzy dressed herself on Friday, it took everything in me not to make her change when we went out to dinner. We can't let this become the norm haha. 

Big boy Bobby has gone on the potty a bunch of times this weekend, so proud!! He loves it!

Izzy made the batter, while Bobby put blueberries in the mini muffin tin. Teamwork!

Cutie before gymnastics.

Just doing a little Sunday morning reading.

I had girl's night so Daddy took the kids to get dessert at DQ. They both ate their whole ice cream cones!

Goofball!

YUMMY!




No comments:

Post a Comment