I have now accepted the fact that a weekly update will have to do on the blog. Life is busy and with the nicer weather, we are outside most of the evenings and on the weekends. So, I'll make it my goal to do a weekly photo dump. :)
These two cuties LOVE being outside again! This was the last day there was snow on the ground.
Wagon ride with their helmets on, goofballs.
Face timing with Auntie Erin and Andy!
We went to Heather and Ryan's house to celebrate Nana's birthday last Sunday.
Bobby really liked the big dogs!
Olivia really liked her cupcake!
Bobby loved playing with cousin Matt and the balloons
Toddler race to bathtime.
Bobby decided to take matters into his own hands and tried to climb up to reach his balloon that he let go of.
Checking Bracken out.
Fun in the Tub
Morning Party in Bobby's crib
Izzy was so proud to wear Katelyn's old jimmies
Trip to the park after daycare, nothing better!
He kills me
Weeeeee
E-I-E-I-O!
Scooter McGavin
Lucy came to play, so fun!
These two are too cute
Bobby ate all of the corn, so nice to grill again!
Bobby "walking" Stella.
Adorabel photo they took at daycare of the cuties and their rain boots.
That smile. :)
Mermaid Izzy
Upside down, it won't let me flip it, so enjoy! :)
Izzy loved playing with Alex for a little bit last weekend. They decided to hold hands as they were walking, too cute!
I think they were pretty happy to have lunch outside again!
Bobby helped Daddy pack the fridge with beer...ahh summer is almost here!
Izzy's new smile....
Bobby's lovely smile! :) He was pretty pumped to eat some monkey bread at brunch after Church on Sunday.
Cutie posing with her adorable skirt from Auntie Carrie
Izzy and I had a special mommy/Izzy activity dying Easter eggs.
Super excited!
Cheese!
She cracks me up!
This is her silly face!?
Cracks me up!
Izzy working so carefully on writing a Happy Birthday card for Grandpa
I love that when she copies writing, she writes from bottom to top "Happy Birthday Grandpa! Love Izzy" However, it reads "Izzy Love Grandpa Birthday Happy" She LOVES writing and has gotten so good at it!
Grandpa's birthday dinner!
E-I-E-I-O! Bobby's new shirt I made him, Old McBobby!
The Leprechaun visited us on St. Patrick's Day/Grandpa's bday. He turned out toilet water green, along with milk. He left the kiddos some Lucky Charms and some Pringles. :)
Izzy told me that the "Leper came", she also told our daycare provider that too. :)
She looks so sleepy here....no wonder she was sick
Bobby inhaled his Pringles
This little lady told me on Tuesday that she was so tired and just had a really long day. Pat took her temp and she had a 102.7 fever. To Urgent Care we went. Turns out she has her first case of strep. She HATED the strep test, so I bribed her with a sucker.
We also got some ice cream on the way home. So weird, her throat wasn't even hurting her. They said that is common at this age.
I am home with Izzy today until she is on meds for 24 hours. We decided to dye some more Easter eggs before nap. Hopefully she is on the mend and Bobby, Pat, and I don't get it.


































No comments:
Post a Comment