It is amazing how izzy went from feeling terrible for five days straight to ready to run a marathon on day six. She is making up for lost time I guess! We are so thankful that she is feeling better, now we just need her to eat more. With her eye teeth and molars coming in at the same time, she isn't a fan of eating much these days. I have to trick her and be sneaky to get her to consume more calories and fat by putting her yogurt in her milk each day.
Izzy and I had a fun morning together. We cleaned the house, Izzy learned how to push the vacuum around, but isn't so sure about doing it when it is turned on. Baby steps, we will get there. :) We also went to the pool for awhile before nap. She loves it there and LOVeS to try to steal other kids' toys and gets really upset when I tell her no. Nobody warned me about the terrible thirteen month. :) Izzy is exercising her independence these days and is not a fan when mommy steps in and says no. She arches her back and cries. Meanwhile, I sit back and try not to laugh and praise Stella for being a good puppy, that usually makes Izzy snap right out of it. :)
Miss Inquisitive wasn't so sure about finger-paint yesterday. She wanted to eat it and wasn't okay with me telling her no. She would paint when I would say splash, but then we both ended up with paint everywhere. All in all, I think she found it to be a little fun, until the end when I tried to assist her by moving her hands around, then she had, had enough.





No comments:
Post a Comment